FAMILY & FRIENDS
Whether you’re travelling with friends or as a family, Hotel Ritz Madrid is the perfect base from which to explore the Spanish capital.
Interconnecting Rooms & Suites
Bring family and friends together with a superb holiday at Hotel Ritz Madrid.
Family Friendly Features
- Family friendly restaurants with children’s menus and high chairs
- Babysitting on request
- Children’s bathrobes and toiletries
- Cartoon DVD library
- Cribs, bottle warmers and changing mats
0 to 2 years of age (baby)
One cot can be placed in any room category, free of charge
3 to 11 years of age (child)
One extra bed can be placed in any Deluxe Room or Suite free of charge
12 or older
One extra bed can be placed in any Deluxe Room or Suite for:
€ 108 accommodation only
€ 123 bed and breakfast
Group & Family Day-Trips
Enjoy a day trips to the cultural cities of Segovia, Toledo or Aranjuez. Or for a special treat, visit La Granja de San Ildefonso.
In the foothills of the Sierra de Guadarrama, La Granja is the former summer residence of the Kings of Spain. Built by Felipe V, grandson of French King Luis XIV, it was inspired by the French Chateau de Versailles, where the king spent many happy childhood days.
Today it is open to the public, with splendid public rooms and gardens to explore
Share the magic of Madrid with your family on a fun-filled city break.
- Luxury accommodation
- A 50% discount on an optional second room
- Welcome amenities
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Special children's amenities
- Two tickets to Micropolix, Faunia or Warner Bros. Park including round-trip transfers
- Family dinner at Goya including wine pairings; children can design their own menu with our chef
- And much more...